Don't miss this book.
Divine Nobodies: Shedding Religion to Find God (and the unlikely people who help you)
By Jim Palmer
W Publishing Group of Thomas Nelson Publishers
1. Touched by a Drummer (Saint Kit)Knowing God
2. Hip-Hop Geography(ExtremeDoug) Straight Up
3. Waffle House Theology (Waitress Wanda) Calling
4. Death to the Phantom (Worthless Grace) Identity
5. What the Sheep Do We Know!? (Kids of Silent Rocks Farm)Openness
6. The Black Hole of Intimacy (Laddie the Dog) Depression
7. Don't Mess With the EAMC (Mr. Adams, ASE Certified) Institutionalism
8. Pride and Prejudice (My Gay Friend Richard)Wholeness
9. Daughters (Jessica, an American Girl)Parenthood
10. August 7, 1959 – July 22, 2000 (Father of Four)Belief
11. E. None of the Above (Jill the Flaming Swim Teacher)Politics
12. Sex, Lies, and Paratroop Deployment (Rescued Varsha)Worldview
13. The Great Reversal (Father Jeff)Religion
14. Left Behind (Dominique the Abandoned Boy)Scars
15. Where Rubber Meets Road (Rick the Tire Salesman)
Chapter 5 is about my Shepherd's Call work with Jo from Silent Rocks Farms.
The book comes out soon, but bookstores are prepared for preorders. Jim's Divine Nobodies blog is on my blogroll.
Artist Creates Characters Based On The Faces He Sees On Inanimate Objects - Pareidolia is a ten dollar word for the psychological phenomenon that makes us see faces on inanimate objects- it's something we all experience from time...
1 hour ago