Another Go
-
A friend sent this to me today and it describes my current journey so
well. I’ve been struggling to mentally stay afloat for many months. It is
a dail...
Christmas Countdown #12: Lord-a-leaping
-
Well, here we are at Christmas Day, and at the end of our countdown through
my ornament finishes from 2018 with Lord-a-leaping! What a fun journey this
was...
a/c and me
-
"The U.S. uses more electricity for air conditioning than Africa uses for
*everything*."
The quote comes from a Washington Post article on America's obsess...
Long Overdue Update!
-
Hey y'all! It's been an entire YEAR since I last updated this blog. I can't
believe there was once a time where I blogged daily. I think Facebook has
ruine...
Mother's Day
-
In their 6-9 atrium, a group of children wrote a prayer to read aloud in their church for Mother's Day.
God loves us and cares for us like a mother.
T...
Pruning My Butterfly Bush and Me
-
The dead blooms are beginning to overshadow the vibrant purple ones -again!
Didn’t I just prune this bush last week? Well, maybe it was two weeks ago.
It...
Jesus Noticing You
-
The woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and
fell at his feet. Luke 8:47 She didn’t want to be noticed … She
didn’t want a...
I've moved!
-
Hey readers,
I've started a new blog! Hop on over to Ponderings! I won't be blogging
here anymore, but this blog will remain up. :)
~Livvy
:: a new home ::
-
It has been over a year now since I last posted on Today's Lessons, and
I've missed your company. I've finally decided to set up some new digs, and
I'd lik...
Halloween decorating
-
Tonight we started decorating for Halloween. I started playing with a few
light sources and getting all creepy and such. Got some fun tones coming
through ...
No comments:
Post a Comment