Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey! Noone invited ME to the Blogher conference! What am I? Chopped liver? Or maybe it's that I don't advertise or do anything at all with my blog except post when I darn well please. Just wishing I could have met a few more of you in real life.

Gotta a new Triton phone from Buck yesterday. I'm going to need techie lessons just to answer a call now. Is it fair that I finally got a tiny keyboard on my phone right at the same time I need reading glasses? Furthermore, Buck and I were exploring ring tones together this morning. When he hit "voice of the nature" both of agreed the song+rushing water made us both want to pee.

2 comments:

Thicket Dweller said...

Eh. I wasn't invited either. We're just *sooo* fringe, baby.

almostgotit said...

You don't get INVITED, silly (except for the very few who are presenters). Or rather, everyone is invited. To go then, you just sign up (and yes, pay pay PAY) then go. They filled up early this year, so you'd have to have signed up EARLY. (I thought of it, but thought of it TOO LATE.)

Anyone can join Blogher (It's just a network of blogs that might send you a tiny miniscule extra bit of traffic every other year.) I am on the Blogher network. I also am one of their bajillion advertisers (hey, pays for a candy bar once a year, just about!) -- you do have to apply to be an advertiser, but it just seems to be a first come, first served thing (some of the blogs are TERRIBLE, so it can't be based on good writing)

Then again, staying in the fringe is just fine, too!!