Saturday, February 25, 2012

What if a person was in a meeting and another makes a seemingly off-handed statement,  quite matter of factly as if it was common remark, yet it is a quote so relevant and meaningful, that the person wanted to stop all the good and orderly things going on just to create some space in silence to ponder.  What if that person, myself, came near to tears at the truth of it.   I wanted to put the world on pause, like a moment from a movie, when all the characters and action suddenly stopped while one character wondered about and processed inner thoughts aloud.

 But it was as if no one has heard, or everyone present else knew it.

Really?  Really.

So here it is for me to chew and devour as I like.

"For me, justice is just another word for healing."  Chris Woodhull

No comments: