Thursday, September 06, 2007

What's a person to do with such a plate full of things to prepare?
Get sick, of course.
I've had a sore throat, fever, nausea, and other unmentionables for three days now. I've decided to pop tylenol and buck up today after two days alternating between sweating like my bedroom is the Sahara and freezing like it's the Artic. Gonna see how things shake out today before I commit to a doctor's visit on the off chance any of my problems have to do with a certain nawstee protozoa entering the digestive tracts of many East Tennesseans.

In the meantime, I think Pooh Bear broke her tail bone at a friend's house yesterday and Tater figured out how to make his new haircut into a mowhawk. Marvelous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is is about boys and mohawks?
My oldest is slightly obsessed with them. I had to hide the hair gel:-)
So sorry about you not feeling good. Chicken soup help?

tonia said...

oh my!!!

I will be praying for you today.

What a start to the new year!

kddub said...

Hope it's not strep throat! That has been going around up here in the Nashville area!

truevyne said...

Thanks for all your prayers and kind words. Not strep. Doing better now.