Thursday, April 10, 2008

2

Conversations from the back seat of the van while I was driving.

1.

Wise One: I have no idea what this means. Do you know, Tater?

Tater: O-bli-cue. I have no idea either. I've never heard it before. What's that word doing in your math book.

Me: What is the word?

Tater: O-bli-cue.

Me: O-bli-cue. What does it have to do with? Spell it please.

Wise One: It's something about a line. o-b-l-i-q-u-e.

Me: (snicker) Oblique! (snort) It's a slanted line. (chuckle)



2.

Pooh Bear: Dad says he needs to lose weight.

Me: Does he now?

Pooh Bear: I think I'm too skinny, and I need to eat more. (she weighs 43 lbs. at 7 year old)

Me: Should I feed you more, Sweetie?

Pooh Bear: Yeah. Momma, you have just the perfect body. Just right to match your hair and pretty smile.

Me: I think I'll keep you, dear.

2 comments:

unquenchableworshipper said...

I'm pretty fond of your body too love...

Buck

Anonymous said...

Praise God for delightfully dreamy children that say the best things!
Can't wait to have MG over!
Deb