1. Every day counts, even if it doesn't seem so that day.
2. Every word counts, even if it doesn't seem so at the time.
3. Discipline doesn't achieve everything. Sometimes grace is better.
4. Children require everything.
5. God is good.
5. Husbands need attention.
6. In a relationship, nothing good grows in a long periods of silence.
7. April Fool's birthdays are challenging. One shouldn't have to be on guard the entire day.
8. Anything worthwhile requires hard work.
9. Friends help me breathe.
10. People taught to have a relationship exclusively with the Bible or exclusively in Eucharist cannot find a relationship with Jesus.
11. Children are close to the heart of God and have much to teach us about Him.
12. There will be a great and terrible day of the Lord.
13. Revenge costs the one seeking it the most.
14. Chickens and toddlers make me laugh.
15. Laughing is important.
16. Exercise releases tension even when I think I'm not tense.
17. Listening is the better path.
18. Letting go works out better than clinging to impossibility.
19. Grandparents are a treasure to cherish.
20. Love foolishly, even if it means it will hurt.
21. Music moves me.
22. Good food matters.
23. Learning keeps life interesting.
24. Stories are the quickest way to the heart.
25. Blogging is good for my soul.
26. Bill Cosby, Bin Laden, Bono, Oprah, the Pope, President Bush, are people just like you and me.
27. Growing things nurtures me.
28. Character reveals the inner man.
29. The charitable assumption is the high road.
30. Always better to focus on the Presence of God than his absence.
31. Together, brown and blue speak to me.
32. It's not right to demand of people what only God can give.
33. Quiet is essential for me to become.
34. Kindness brings the giver peace.
35. Anger gets in the way of relationship.
36. Wonder takes me where I want to go.
37. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
38. Abide is one of my favorite words.
39. Time does not wait for me and doesn't heal anything.
40. All I have to give is enough.
41. Art and beauty inspire.
42. Sudokus help me sleep.
Why Is My Face Changing Shape as I Get Older? - As we age, we expect to develop wrinkles as our skin dries and loses elasticity. However, that's not the only change that happens. Whether or not you are...
10 minutes ago