Sunday, April 06, 2008

I've just returned from a conference in Nashville. I had a lovely time, and I look forward to reconnecting with my family today. Much to my surprise and delight, I'm being offered many opportunities to travel with my work. For the first time in my 14 years of being a mother, I have decisions to make concerning how much I can be away. Can Buck juggle my jobs and the pressure of his own? What happens to the hearts of my children when they are used to me being around twenty-four seven? It's a blessing to even consider these things, but I'd like to be wise.
Off to church and then a pioneer themed birthday party with Pooh Bear. It promises to be a long fun day.

3 comments:

unquenchableworshipper said...

I for one, am very glad to have you back....

there's a certain level of awesomeness that is lacking when you
are gone.

Buck

truevyne said...

Awesomeness....wow, Buck.

Anonymous said...

OOOh... that Buck is a very smart man! ;0)