Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What did you say?


Tuesday morning in my room while I'm getting ready to tutor at the homeschool co-op
image

Wise One: I know you are going to say no, but may I pack taquitos for lunch?

Me: Why wouldn't I let you have a taquito in your lunch? Sure, go ahead. You must be feelin' a little Mexican today.

Wise One: Huh? Did you just say yes?

Me: Yes. Knock yourself out.

Wise One: (pumps fist mysteriously enthusiastically) YES!

Lunchtime at the co-op. I overhear
Wise One from across the room chatting with his friends.


Wise One: You want some? I have no idea why she let me bring it. She usually won't even let me eat it unless it's cooked. I can't believe she let me pack it in my lunch!

Me: (calling from across the room) What exactly did I let you pack?

Wise One: Cookie dough!

Me: Cookie dough? Cookie dough! Cookie dough. Ta-key-toe. Ta-key-toe. Heavens sakes! Do NOT eat that raw cookie dough. And I might make that Ear, Nose, Throat appointment my allergist recommended after all.

6 comments:

Hope said...

When I still ate sugar I loved raw cookie dough. :)

Anonymous said...

Bahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

That is too funny. We's hearin' gets worser as we's gets olter.

almostgotit said...

Tee hee. How funny!

Recovering Noah said...

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.
:-)

Pool Installation Los Angeles said...

This iis awesome