I've never been tagged before, and I'm not sure I would have been if Martha, Martha had known I was usually picked last for practically everything in grade school. So here's the meme (I don't even know what that stands for by the way).
Five Weird Habits I have:
1. I am somewhat compulsive about washing dirty dishes in the sink, and this extends beyond my own home.
2. I read several books at one time. Right now I'm reading Blue Shoe, Mrs. Kimble, Peace Child, and Watchman Nee's Assembly Life. And I'll add Kite Runner as soon as I find it again (thanks, Clay).
3. I never took pictures until I got a digital camera on my birthday last April. My birthday really is April Fool's Day.
4. I still pick out my clothes the night before, and if I haven't, the next day I become deeply depressed about not knowing what to wear.
5. I hate to repeat myself, so why, oh why do I have four children?
Now for the hard part, since I've never successfully added links to a post yet. I need to tag five folks who are most welcome to decline my invitation to post their own five weird habits.
An Honest Trailer for A Quiet Place - (YouTube link) *A Quiet Place* was a horror film about blind monsters that attack if they hear any sound. You can imagine how scary that would be, espec...
6 hours ago