I was wondering if I should:
1. squeeze into a blue denim jumper(I'd have to borrow one) and crisp white t-shirt
2. shove my massive amounts of hair under a head scarf
3. lace up my pristine white tennis shoes with starched white socks underneath
4. bring along a ruler
5. put on my schoolish school marm glasses
6. squeal my tires on my way into the parking lot of the little country church just down the road in Loudon, TN
7. slap the ruler sharply on the secretary's desk
8. demand she march out with me immediately into the parking lot to correct the misspelled word on the church sign
In Loveing Memory of...
9. then explain how I irritable I become when someone has forgotten to drop the "e" when adding an "ing"?
Fears Research - The following is an article from *The Annals of Improbable Research*, now in all-pdf form. Get a subscription now for only $25 a year! *Research About Fe...
2 hours ago