Tomorrow I'm slapping on my cowgirl boots and hat and riding into the Country Music Capital's sunset for a week of some meetins' and some trainin'. Grab your tissues 'cause I most likely won't be blogging till the first of August.
August will be quite full, and I might just find something to write about in the mix.
1. I'll be wrastlin' the children back to the scholastic grind right away.
2. Pooh Bear will have some hard dental work done.
3. Tater finally returns from camp the same day as Pooh Bear's dentist appointment.
4. My nineteenth wedding anniversary will occur.
5. Tater will turn a whooping 12 years old.
6. My husband will turn a young 44 years old.
Blessings on your next week. See ya when I return.
Arthropoda Iconicus: Insects Inspired by Star Wars - Richard Wilkinson is working on a series of insect illustrations based on pop culture characters. *Star Wars* fans will recognize who inspired each of ...
2 hours ago