Tomorrow I'm slapping on my cowgirl boots and hat and riding into the Country Music Capital's sunset for a week of some meetins' and some trainin'. Grab your tissues 'cause I most likely won't be blogging till the first of August.
August will be quite full, and I might just find something to write about in the mix.
1. I'll be wrastlin' the children back to the scholastic grind right away.
2. Pooh Bear will have some hard dental work done.
3. Tater finally returns from camp the same day as Pooh Bear's dentist appointment.
4. My nineteenth wedding anniversary will occur.
5. Tater will turn a whooping 12 years old.
6. My husband will turn a young 44 years old.
Blessings on your next week. See ya when I return.
CAPTAIN AMERICA SKULL - Bad To The Bone - CAPTAIN AMERICA SKULL by Gerkyart Captain America has gone through so many changes over the years that it's hard to tell which side he's on these days. ...
2 hours ago