Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kristen tagged me to write 10 weird things about myself. How fun~!

1. If a dessert doesn't involve chocolate, it's not a dessert.
2. My porch swing. garden, and bed are my most favorite places in the whole world.
3. It takes a lot of emotional work for me to like someone like myself. Hmmm.
4. I read many books at one time. Currently, I am reading four.
5. I still don't like donuts or sweet rolls. Never did.
6. I only like to play Scrabble if I win.
7. I love to crank up the Bono and Mary J. Blythe version of ONE and sing at the top of my lungs- even if other people are listening. Just so you know, my voice often cracks and strays far from the tune.
8. My twentieth anniversary with my true love is in August. People staying married and happy about it this long must be weird.
9. I chew an awful lot of Forever Fruit Stride gum.
10. I generally never watch movies twice, and kids movies don't usually impress me. I watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium three times now, and I could watch it many more without ever tiring of the story.

Play if you like, and let me know so I can read your post.

1 comment:

Hope said...

tagged myself!